This collection embodies a traditional design with a strong french influence. The heavy moulded tops, bracket feet and beading detail creates an impressive, good value for money product that will blend perfectly within any style of home. Mix of solid Oak and Oak veneers Heavy moulded and beaded design in a French design Drawer boxes and cabinet backs made of Tung Wood (Vernicia Fordii) Dovetailed drawer boxes Tongue and groove boarded cabinet backs Fully assembled cabinets Light oak stain and satin lacquer finish Plated sprung hinges Magnetic catches Modern bronzed finish metal knob Fully boxed and packaged
Bed Dimensions: H:106.5 W:161.4 D:224.7
All measurements are in CM
Click here for our full policy
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays.
This policy refers to UK mainland deliveries only. We can deliver off shore but it is often by different methods and possibly subject to a surcharge - please contact us for assistance.
Delivery may attract additional shipping charges for large items to certain countries or geographical locations within the UK. Any additional charges will be charged at cost price plus VAT. If your delivery will attract any additional charges we will get in touch to discuss this with you before processing your order. If you are not happy with any additional charges that your order may incur we can cancel your order and refund you in full.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
Direct Home Living 30 day Returns Policy
We offer our customers complete peace of mind and satisfaction when purchasing from Oak Furniture Company with a return policy that far exceeds industry standard:
1. If for any reason you wish to return an item, you have up to 30 days to notify us. Please feel free to call our customer service team but we will also require it in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, order number, and product you wish to return.
2. If you choose to return your purchase please ensure that it is in its original packaging in the original condition it was provided as failure to do so may affect the returns process. If you elected our packaging removal and recycle service, you should inspect the product immediately as we cannot accept the return of any Product unless in its original packaging. If you are at all unsure you wish to keep your purchase please ensure you do not let the delivery company take away any packaging as we cannot offer a full refund unless all items are returned in their original condition and packaging. Failure to do so will result in a reduced amount refunded for your order to compensate for the loss in value to the product by not being packaged and possibly damaged. In such a case we will evaluate the new value of the goods and refund appropriately.
3. For damaged goods, please notify us within 7 days of receipt of the goods, of the damage. You may be asked to supply images of the damage to ensure a smooth exchange/refund/repair process. We reserve the right to repair any item before we exchange it. If you elected our packaging removal and recycle service you must inspect the product immediately as we cannot accept the return of any product unless in its original packaging.
4. Additional charges such as Assembly, Day of choice and Next day delivery cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
5. On receipt of evidence of damage, all refunds will be processed ASAP but it can take up to 30 working days to show in your bank account.
Please be aware that unwanted items must not have been used and must be received back in pristine condition so they can be resold. This means that you would be unable to return an item that you have assembled.
Refunds are issued within 30 days of receipt of goods and ONLY after we have inspected them for damage.
If any of your item(s) returned look like they’ve been used or damaged, the item will only sell at a reduced value, in which case you will charged for that loss.
We reserve the right to withhold all or part of your refund if items are returned damaged, all goods returned must be in a perfect and saleable condition with the original packaging intact where applicable. Please ensure the item is really well wrapped with sturdy and impact absorbing material.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS:
Any products that you have received with a defect or are received in error from MDM Furniture, we will be happy to replace or exchange. Please inform us of any damage within 5 days from date of delivery by email to email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number.
All returned goods must be in a full un-used condition.(Excluding the notified fault(s)).
All refunds will be processed within 30 working days of return.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Direct Home Living
Returns Policy (Classic Range)
We will accept product back to stock within 7 days from time of supply, if it is in an unopened state and the packaging is in perfect condition. This will incur a 15% restocking fee that will be deducted from the credit.
Products that are found to be defective on opening can be returned for credit, the following information will be required
Photographs of the defect. – sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
QC and batch number of the cabinet.
The return will be credited to your account once the item has returned to our warehouse and has been inspected by our returns department.
All replacement products will be invoiced and paid for on delivery and the returning item will be credited to your account on return.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all returns are given to the driver and the returns note completed with them, in order to ensure that the credit is issued promptly on return to our warehouse.
Direct Home Living
Online Payment Methods:
We accept the following major credit and debit cards:
During checkout you will be given a choice of two different payment methods:- By Card or Paypal. Or you can contact us on 0161 669 6290 for further information on payments methods and we'll be happy to help.