The Bordeaux oak extending dining table is a quality piece of furniture, hand-crafted from renewable, premium oak. Great for everyday family life, you can also make use of the extending leaf and add extra seats for entertaining. When extended, the dining table can comfortably sit eight people.
The smooth, rounded corners, chunky legs and warmth of the oak hues all add to its character and rustic appeal. The oak is finished with a light distressing process which gives the dining table an aged look and authentic charm. With these features, it would be suited to a big family kitchen or country cottage-style dining room.
Note - the pieces in our country oak range may have nail markings and other intentional indents in the wood. These marking are carefully and artistically carried out by our expert craftsmen to age the oak in order to enhance its true distressed feel.
ü Superior construction
ü Extremely well packaged and boxed
ü Quality solid american red oak
ü Traditional dovetail joints in drawers – we don’t use screws!
ü Solid frames and construction
ü Quality real wood veneers
ü 100% hardwood drawer boxes
Click here for our full policy
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays.
This policy refers to UK mainland deliveries only. We can deliver off shore but it is often by different methods and possibly subject to a surcharge - please contact us for assistance.
Delivery may attract additional shipping charges for large items to certain countries or geographical locations within the UK. Any additional charges will be charged at cost price plus VAT. If your delivery will attract any additional charges we will get in touch to discuss this with you before processing your order. If you are not happy with any additional charges that your order may incur we can cancel your order and refund you in full.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
Direct Home Living 30 day Returns Policy
We offer our customers complete peace of mind and satisfaction when purchasing from Direct Home Living with a return policy that far exceeds industry standard:
1. If for any reason you wish to return an item, you have up to 30 days to notify us. Please feel free to call our customer service team but we will also require it in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, order number, and product you wish to return.
2. If you choose to return your purchase please ensure that it is in its original packaging in the original condition it was provided as failure to do so may affect the returns process. If you elected our packaging removal and recycle service, you should inspect the product immediately as we cannot accept the return of any Product unless in its original packaging. If you are at all unsure you wish to keep your purchase please ensure you do not let the delivery company take away any packaging as we cannot offer a full refund unless all items are returned in their original condition and packaging. Failure to do so will result in a reduced amount refunded for your order to compensate for the loss in value to the product by not being packaged and possibly damaged. In such a case we will evaluate the new value of the goods and refund appropriately.
3. For damaged goods, please notify us within 7 days of receipt of the goods, of the damage. You may be asked to supply images of the damage to ensure a smooth exchange/refund/repair process. We reserve the right to repair any item before we exchange it. If you elected our packaging removal and recycle service you must inspect the product immediately as we cannot accept the return of any product unless in its original packaging.
4. Additional charges such as Assembly, Day of choice and Next day delivery cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
5. On receipt of evidence of damage, all refunds will be processed ASAP but it can take up to 30 working days to show in your bank account.
Please be aware that unwanted items must not have been used and must be received back in pristine condition so they can be resold. This means that you would be unable to return an item that you have assembled.
Refunds are issued within 30 days of receipt of goods and ONLY after we have inspected them for damage.
If any of your item(s) returned look like they’ve been used or damaged, the item will only sell at a reduced value, in which case you will charged for that loss.
We reserve the right to withhold all or part of your refund if items are returned damaged, all goods returned must be in a perfect and saleable condition with the original packaging intact where applicable. Please ensure the item is really well wrapped with sturdy and impact absorbing material.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS:
Any products that you have received with a defect or are received in error from Direct Home Living we will be happy to replace or exchange. Please inform us of any damage within 5 days from date of delivery by email to email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number.
All returned goods must be in a full un-used condition.(Excluding the notified fault(s)).
All refunds will be processed within 30 working days of return.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Direct Home Living
Online Payment Methods:
We accept the following major credit and debit cards:
During checkout you will be given a choice of two different payment methods:- By Card or Paypal. Or you can contact us on 0161 669 6290 for further information on payments methods and we'll be happy to help.